( Colon - Colono )Colonist.io is a great and challenging web-based chess game, placing itself in the place of the very popular Settlers of Catan board game. You take on the role of a colonist and you have to build a civilization and expand your territory. Building a settlement increases your production and victory points, but it makes you a target for other players. Extremely simple rules with extremely profound gameplay. Combine strategy, planning, cunning and negotiation ability to win. The game is basically 4 players and the first player to score 10 wins. Can play solo versus bot, with friends or with online players around the world.
Building settlements & resource production cities. Resource created when any player makes a roll of dice. Anyone who has a settlement or a city at the border of the dice will get the resources shown in the box. Settlement produces 1 resource, the city produces 2 resources.
Rolling 7 & Robbery
When players roll 7, they will put the bandit in any box they want and steal 1 random card from any color adjacent to that square. Robber prevents obtaining resources from the tile it is on.
Use of resources
Resources can be used in 5 ways:
- Construction road: Wood & Brick
- Building settlements: Wood, bricks, wool, cereals
- Building city: Grainx2, Orex3
- Buy development tokens: Wool, cereal, ore
- Trade with other players
- Knight: Put the robber in any box and steal 1 card from an adjacent box.
- Year of Plenty: Get the 2 cards you want from the bank.
- Road construction: Build 2 roads.
- Exclusive: Steals all instances of a card from every player.
- Victory points: Reach 1 victory points.
- Bank: By default, you can give 4 cards of the same type to get any 1 type.
- Ported bank: If you have a settlement or city near a port, you automatically use that port's specialty. If you have 3: 1, that means you can trade 3 similar cards to get another one. If you have 2: 1, then you can trade 2 corresponding types to get any 1 card.
The longest way
The player with the longest path in a row earns 2 victory points. A minimum of 5 consecutive roads are required to claim this reward.
The largest army
The player using the highest number of Knight cards will earn 2 victory points. A minimum of 3 Knights cards are required to receive this reward.
- Solving: 1 point
- City: 2 points
- The longest line: 2 points
- Biggest army: 2 points
- Development card winning points: 1 point
-Win the game with 10 points.
io Games, Skill, Multiplayer
Jan - 31 - 2020
How to Play & Controls
Controls are very simple, all you need is a functional mouse, touchpad or touch screen.